We’ve all been there, a few days before the holiday party or the holiday itself, yet we still have a list one mile long of all the gifts we need to get for those on our list: co-workers, family, friends, & so many more. Here’s a little secret we’re going to let you in on–today marks the last day that you can check out with standard shipping to ensure delivery by Christmas. Of course, each site is different so make sure to check specifics, but for most standard shipping is 3-5 business days so hop to it people! We’ve rounded up the best gifts that you can seriously buy for anyone on your list. With a wide range of price points, gift types, & much more, these gifts are perfect for everyone:
2. Gift Card: Gift cards are a super easy gift that everyone can appreciate. After all, it’s like accepting free money to get whatever you want & who doesn’t love that! This Uber gift card is available for purchase, here, & can even be emailed to the recipient so if you’re truly in a time crunch this is the best bet.
5. Rolling Pin: This stunning rolling pin will make any hostess happy however it’s the perfect gift for all ages. By pairing it with a box of cookie dough & some cute cookie cutters this gift instantly becomes more fun & appropriate for all ages.
6. Tablet Case: This stunning tablet case can easily double as storage for papers, headphones, & much more. It’s classic grey & brown coloring makes it gender & age neutral so anyone can enjoy this gift. P.S. it’s under $20!
7. Planner: Kind of scary to admit but 2017 is right around the corner which means everyone will need a new planner. We love the idea of gifting this planner with random notes scattered throughout it. Surprise the recipient with those notes & when they get to certain dates with them they’ll be inspired, happy, & thankful for the generous gift you gave.
8. Candle: We are so freakin’ obsessed with this candle it’s not even funny. The scent is exactly what the holidays should smell like & it’s stunning design looks perfect on the mantle. This is a safe bet gift that everyone will appreciate.
9. Mug: Ok how adorable is this mug! It seriously makes us laugh every time we look at it which is a pretty great way to start each morning! Fill it with some hot cocoa mix or a cute spoon to give what we think is quite possibly the best gift ever.
About the Contributor
Caitlin is the founder of Chicago based lifestyle web publication Public Lives, Secret Recipes which specializes in recipe development, DIY tutorials, fashion posts, & much more. Aside from the blog, Caitlin is the founder of Krispops, a crisped rice cake pop company, that you can order online! Be sure to shop Krispops here & follow PLSR on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, & Pinterest!